Solutions By Category
http://www.mysecurity.com.au is owned and managed by My Security Media Pty Ltd.
What Kind of Information We Collect & How We Use It
Information is collected from you with the main purpose of facilitating the workings of this website: namely an industry directory with features that include the facilitation of contact between consumer and supplier, industry news, industry jobs, as well as providing an online forum for fellow users to share their opinions and personal views.
We collect three types of information:
1. Anonymous Information: For example, our statistical tools may show us how many people use our website per day or how popular a particular company has been. For this we do not require any personal information.
2. Personal Information: In the course of processing your requests, we will collect personal information from you including details such as your name and various contact details, as well as details that you provide about your particular requirements. These will be sent to the relevant product/service providers via email, facsimile, SMS (short message service), phone, letter or any combination of the above, to facilitate the fulfilment of your request. If you choose not to provide such personal information we may not be able to provide you with the services of this site. Any information collected will be kept private and will only be distributed to service and product suppliers selected by you.
3. Business Information: In the course of processing a business listing, we will collect business information from you including details such as your business name, ACN/ABN, address and various contact details, as well as details that you provide about your particular business products and services. This information will be openly available on the website for promotional purposes and may be used at the discretion of My Security Media Pty Ltd to publicly promote the website.
Use of Personal Information
HTTP://WWW.MYSECURITY.COM.AU will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the following purposes:
1. To send to product/service suppliers that you have selected with the express purpose of facilitating the purposes of this site.
2. To contact you about our service, special offers, promotions and any follow-up as required from time to time.
3. To seek your opinions and reviews of our service and that of participating product/service providers.
4. To approve any transactions.
5. To facilitate the processing of any requests you have made. Third parties, to whom any personal information is provided, to fulfil the requirements of this site, are strictly prohibited from passing this information to any other party. All information provided must be kept confidential in a safe environment. Any breach of this condition is considered a breach of contract.
Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
Product/Service Provider Reviews
From time to time, we may ask you to review suppliers with which you have had business dealings. These reviews may be published at our discretion.
Feedback and Testimonials
We welcome any feedback and testimonials. We may publish these at our discretion.
Disclosure - No Sale of Personal Information
At no time will HTTP://WWW.MYSECURITY.COM.AU sell or receive payments for disclosing your personal information with the exception of facilitating the fulfilment of transactions which you have initiated.
In some instances we may outsource some business functions to external business organisations. For purposes related to external business organisations providing services to HTTP://WWW.MYSECURITY.COM.AU, and only for these purposes, HTTP://WWW.MYSECURITY.COM.AU may transfer personal information. At no time will these external organisations be permitted to utilise personal information for any other purpose.
HTTP://WWW.MYSECURITY.COM.AU may disclose personal information to other entities, divisions, or companies in the My Security Media Pty Ltd group that may only use it in the manner set out above.
Access and Correction of Details
You can access your personal information by entering your login details on the front page of this website. You may update your information online.
In the event that you believe your privacy has been interfered with, please send an email to "privacyofficer at mysecurity.com.au." or send us a letter or fax addressed to the Privacy Officer.
Privacy Officer – MySecurity.com.au
MySecurity.com.au c/a My Security Media Pty Ltd
286 Alexander Drive
Dianella WA, Australia, 6059
Not a member?